Top reasons to work within the Internal Sales Team for this client:
- Basic Salary circa to 29k per annum.
- Company Bonus (paid quarterly)
- Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm
- 25 days annual holiday, pension, parking on-site at Coulsdon Head Offices.
- Key role supporting both customers & the field-based Business Development Team
- Rewarding blend of inbound and outbound calls (warm leads and existing customers)
- Strong investment in staff, collaborative team culture.
- Award winning supplier to the Building Services sector.
Core responsibilities will typically include:
- Following up quotes (calling customers)
- Supporting a field-based Business Development Manager
- Responding to customer emails
- Processing Customer Sales orders via phone and email
- Producing Customer quotes via phone and email
Expected Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Experience within: internal sales or sales support or customer service or order processing
- Confident telephone manner
- Proactive approach
- Ability to prioritise workload while retaining strong attention to detail
- Proficient data input using a CRM system, keyboard skills, systems (MS Office)
- Passionate about delivering high level of quality Customer Service