Top reasons to work for this client:
- Basic salary circa 40k
- Company Bonus.
- Award winning manufacturer and supplier.
- Brand new position due to growth, autonomous role reporting to the Commercial Director.
- Strong investment in staff training and development.
- Mon-Fri | 8am-5pm.
- 25 Days holidays.
- Coulsdon offices: parking onsite
Core responsibilities will typically include:
- Understanding and monitoring market pricing
- Measure and analyse profit by product
- Report on product mix including changes and trends
- Analyse potential opportunities for new products / ranges
- Work with procurement to provide key supply chain metrics
- Procurement process analysis and CI
- Understand product costs apportionment and modelling of landed costs
- Stock forecasting for cashflow / GP
Ideal Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Professional Analyst / Supply Chain / Pricing / Costing analytical acumen.
- Proven experience of working in a similar Analytical role ideally within Supply Chain.
- Commercial awareness, innate understanding of cost impacts to Product line P&L.
- Proficient in MS Office suite (with the focus on Excel), and Power BI or equivalent.
- Highly organised, problem-solver with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A growth mindset, with a genuine interest in what and how the underlying components of supply chains affects the finished products.