Part-time Bookkeeper - join a well-established and forward thinking Accountancy Practice in Caterham. Sage, QuickBooks and Xero experience.
This is a part time role, options are: 3 full days OR 4 / 5 part-time days. (circa 24-25 hours weekly)
Office opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5.15pm
- Basic 30,000 - 35,000 (pro rata) doe
- 22 days holidays + BH (pro rata)
- Parking on-site
Role will include:
- Setting up clients initially on the various software.
- Ability to keep and enter records and perform all the reconciliations on the accountancy software to provide the qualified accountants a trial balance ready for the year end accounts.
- Extract information from the software to run reports and manipulate data for the clients for management accounts purposes and for internal use.
- Assist clients with their queries on the software day to day, particularly where both the firm and the client access and use the data.
- Liaise with the clients to obtain all the information required for the VAT and quarterly accounts.
- Deal with VAT registrations and other VAT situations, e.g. EC sales lists
- To assist the existing payroll team and provide payroll cover.
Essential for the role of Bookkeeper:
- Bookkeeping experience gained in an accounting practice
- Experienced reporting up to Trial Balance
- Experienced in Sage, QuickBooks and Xero
- Excellent communication skills
- Enjoy liaising with Clients over the phone on bookkeeping queries
- Strong Microsoft Office including Excel
- Experience on Earnie Software (Training will be provided on this)
- AAT or equivalent
- Payroll experience