Bookkeeper 35k per annum, flexible hours, parking on site - join a fast-paced and growing Chartered Accountancy Practice in Caterham.
Office opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5.15pm (flexibility around shorter hours)
- Basic salary to 35,000 per annum
- 22 days holidays + BH
- Parking on-site
Bookkeeper Role will include:
- Setting up clients initially on the various software.
- Ability to keep and enter records and perform all the reconciliations on the accountancy software to provide the qualified accountants a trial balance ready for the year end accounts.
- Extract information from the software to run reports and manipulate data for the clients for management accounts purposes and for internal use.
- Assist clients with their queries on the software day to day, particularly where both the firm and the client access and use the data.
- Liaise with the clients to obtain all the information required for the VAT and quarterly accounts.
- Deal with VAT registrations
Essential for the role of Bookkeeper:
- Bookkeeping experience gained in an accounting practice
- Experienced reporting up to Trial Balance
- Experienced ideally in Sage, QuickBooks and Xero
- Excellent communication skills
- Enjoy liaising with Clients over the phone on bookkeeping queries
- Strong Microsoft Office