Our client is a leading name in the luxury design sector, based in Purley. They are looking for an articulate Customer Support professional to join the growing department at their Head Office to ensure their unrivalled service is upheld for every customer.
This is a pivotal role and will focus on outstanding customer experience, you will spend a considerable amount of time answering incoming calls with the aim of efficiently resolving as many queries as possible, alongside this you will manage a very busy centralised inbox where you will be responding to initial enquiries, pricing requests, product questions, despatch timeframes through to quotes and beyond. In addition, you will assist with all related administration duties and ensure the customer and product database is kept up to date at all times.
The successful candidate will have:
- Exemplary communication skills
- A confident telephone manner
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a friendly, professional approach to work, even under pressure
- Experience of Customer Service / Account Management
- Proficient MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- £25,000 Basic Salary doe
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Onsite parking
- Free Lunch
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, plus Christmas shut down.
Hours: Monday – Friday: 7.30-16.30 or 8:00-17:00
Immediate Start Available