Top reasons to work for this client:
- Basic salary up to 35K + Bonus (realistic OTE 50k+)
- Award winning for 3 years running: “best Customer Service”.
- Work in the buzz of a brand-new Showroom in North London, Saint Johns Wood NW8.
- Luxury bathroom brand: bespoke service from design to installation.
- Opportunity to support on new product launches.
- Excellent career growth, multi showrooms across the London area, promotion within.
- Monday to Friday 9.30am to 6pm (2 Saturdays per month with a day off in the week).
- 20 days holiday.
- Dealing with sales enquiries and consultation in the Showroom, via email and telephone
- Preparing and amending CAD bathroom designs and sales quotes (using BathCAD)
- Following up and managing all quotations submitted
- Specifying customer fixtures, fittings and tiles
- Dealing with any client design amendments
- Offering excellent Customer Service
- Visiting customer site as required
Expected Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- CAD design experience OR other related drawing package.
- High end residential design experience, ideally luxury bathrooms.
- Luxury interiors sales experience, ideally in a showroom setting.
- Competent with Microsoft Office (MS Excel, Outlook & Word).
- Confident numeracy skills and a commercial mindset.
- Passionate about design, creative with an eye for detail.
- A natural communicator who enjoys being customer facing.