Top reasons to work for this client:
- Basic salary to EUR 100k per annum,.
- Relocation & visa support.
- International, 100+ employees, teams in London, Berlin, Madrid & Paris.
- FT Ranked European 1000 fastest growing company.
- Blend of home working and flexible hours at HQ in Berlin.
- 28 days holidays, gym subscription.
- Excellent career progression: personal development budget.
- New role: scaling up the incentivization platform offer for international customers.
Core responsibilities will typically include:
- Be the link between the product and tech teams.
- You make sure that requirements and technical consequences are understood.
- Take the reins and have responsibility for up to two engineering teams.
- Work closely with and report to the Head of Technology.
- Lead the way, develop and monitor the engineering processes.
- Collaborate with other tech leads, engineering managers, product managers, and architects.
- People management: hiring, mentoring, and development.
Expected Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Experienced leading a team of developers, as well as mentoring and guiding them.
- Senior Development Experience (Frontend or Backend).
- Empathic Leader: good listener, understand what your team needs to perform.
- Avid problem solver that can come up with pragmatic solutions fast and in collaboration with others.
- Technical excellence: in-depth knowledge of various programming languages, frameworks, and tools including some of: Ruby on Rails, React, Docker, Gitlab CI, and others, and experience in building complex modular systems with them.
- Communication: able to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical people and understand and integrate product and business-related requirements into your solutions.
- Agile mindset
Ideal: knowledge of German, French, Italian or Spanish language.