This role could suit a Part Qualified / Qualified Finance professional who is looking to progress, make a bigger impact and join an ambitious and growing business.
Top reasons to work for this client:
- Basic salary 35k.
- Autonomous Lead Finance role, supported by Group level FD.
- Significantly impact this established yet rapidly growing SME post private equity acquisition.
- Opportunity to really improve and manage the financial performance.
- Rewarding blend of operational & strategic responsibilities in fast moving environment.
- Strong collaboration with internal business units.
- Witchford based office, own transport required due to location.
- Pension, 28 days holiday (incl.BH) parking on site, hours 9-5.30pm.
Core responsibilities will typically include:
- Preparing financial reports.
- Analyzing financial data.
- Monitoring internal controls.
- Overseeing and preparing income statements.
- Participating in budgeting processes.
- Managing financial transactions.
- Streamlining accounting functions and operations.
- Developing plans for financial growth.
- Evaluating and managing risk.
- Coordinating audit processes.
- Cashflow management
- VAT & Payroll
Expected Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Relevant Finance experience
- Part Qualified / Qualified Accountant CIMA
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals
- Compliance experience and exposure to auditing
- Used to working with an Accounting Package
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Natural leadership ability
- Proficient MS Office, emphasis on MS Excel and reporting.