Looking for an enthusiastic Graphic Designer to join a growing Marketing & Digital Team. You will spend your time both on an established and a start-up brand within the Building Materials Industry. You will be responsible for managing and overseeing all design whilst working with and reporting to the Marketing Manager.
As the Graphic Designer you will have exceptional experience InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other packages within the Adobe Suite. Pay close attention to detail and bring creative ideas and vision to the team. Your work will vary from branding, presentation, marketing and digital work.
Due to the company and industry growing and focusing highly on digital content output, this client require someone who understands the digital space. They are looking for someone who has worked with email marketing and website Content Management Systems (CMS) and has a good amount of exposure to social media. You will work closely with the Digital Team to produce content for their websites, social platforms and email campaigns.
- Contract: Permanent
- Basic Salary: £32K plus profit related bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Hours Monday to Friday: 08:00 - 17:00
- 22 days holidays
- Budget for professional development and training
- Location: Coulsdon, Surrey
- Parking onsite
Key areas of responsibility:
- Designing print work such as brochures, flyers, product packaging/labelling, posters, signs, magazines, corporate profiles and stationery.
- Working with Marketing, Sales and Procurement Teams on product offer flyers and catalogues.
- Working with Marketing to prepare and artwork a yearly Product Catalogue for print production.
- Creating custom branded Catalogues and Customer artworks for in-house clothing printing.
- Creating product packaging inline with branding guidelines for products, as well as branding corporate gifts.
- Capturing photos of products for corporate literature and eCommerce purposes.
- Exhibition design (and required to attend if necessary).
- Updating corporate identity literature & PowerPoints to ensure branding guidelines are followed.
- Ensure consistency, accuracy, legibility and graphic treatment across all artwork.
- Use your skills in Web design, content management systems and social media.
- Support and collaborate with the Digital team to ensure consistency of vision and quality of creative designs across digital formats:
- Social media campaigns
- Creating weekly emails (e-shots) with ongoing management of the database and results tracking (previous experience with Mailchimp is desirable).
- Responsible for coordinating and keeping the visuals on the website inline with the corporate identity.
- Maintaining and updating all products and graphics on the website through the Content Management System (CMS).
- Working and liaising with third party web development agencies to ensure design and vision of websites are executed.
Essential Experience / Skills:
- A portfolio demonstrating Print/Digital or other page layout projects.
- Highly skilled in the use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and the Adobe Suite.
- Experienced in website content management systems and FTP file systems
- Experience in website development & design.
- Skilled, fast & high-quality design & art working.
- The ability to fully artwork work files, ready for print.
- Previous experience of liaising with suppliers and printers
- Ability to meet deadlines while multi-tasking and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail.
Desirable: Experience in creating and editing videos