This is an unrivalled opportunity to develop your career within the Health and Safety Sector, joining the Construction Division of this highly agile Health & Safety Consultancy you will be nurtured and work with some of the industry’s key talent whilst being given the autonomy to deliver on client sites.
Having a progressive approach and unique proprietary software, they are now looking for an ambitious individual who is eager to lear, to deliver Health and Safety solutions to Principal Contractors and Contractors with a range of risk profiles.
Being a natural communicator with an innate ability to absorb technical detail and positively influence those around you as well as genuine excitement about making a difference in the world of Health and Safety are essential attributes for this role. You will be fully supported with ongoing professional training and development.
- Basic salary 30-40k per annum
- 25 days Holidays + Bank Holidays
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
Location: Head Office is in Croydon, however, most weeks 4 days will be spent in and around London on client sites.
Activities will usually include:
- Learning about the Clients’ H&S challenges and using initiative and experience to shape pragmatic solutions that fit with their individual needs, culture, environment, and expectations.
- Executing Client work deliverables over a wide range of Construction H&S related products. E.g., Inspection delivery, Production of key Construction related H&S documentation, provision of competent construction H&S advice, writing policies, writing and reviewing risk Assessments, writing and reviewing method statements, preparing and delivering H&S training, preparing and leading H&S meetings, completing incident investigations
- Supporting the Lead and Senior Consultants with the delivery of Services to clients
Ideally you will hold:
- NEBOSH General OR Construction Certificate OR NCRQ AIM Awards Level 6 Certificate Applied H&S (RQF)
- Qualifications and experience to attain Technical Membership (IOSH) imminently
- Driving license
- Relevant experience
- Understand H&S legislation and its pragmatic application
- Natural influencing, communication and organisation skills
- Proficient using MS Office