Top reasons to work as HR Advisor for this client:
- Immediate Start - 1 year contract (maternity cover)
- Basic salary circa 29k.
- Flexible working, 2 days in the office (Frome), 3 days from home.
- Good benefits: Pension, Cycle to work scheme, Health Cash Plan, Parking, 22 days AL.
- Stand-alone HR role reporting to the MD of this growing Digital Agency (100+ headcount).
- Fast paced, varied role and opportunity to fully immerse yourself into the business.
Core responsibilities will typically include:
- Overseeing the recruitment process from advert creation, to hire, offer and onboarding
- Supporting on Employee Relations matters including: disciplinary, grievance, absence management, performance management, employee wellbeing and support
- Ensuring company remain up to date on legislation and legal changes
- Operational support of the office and remote workers
- Administration of the online HRM system
- Supporting learning and development programme
- GDPR management and training delivery
Ideal Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- CIPD qualification level 5 or qualified by experience.
- Recruitment experience.
- Experienced in a similar generalist HR role.
- Ability to hit the ground running and deliver in a fast-paced contract role.
- Demonstrates resolve and confidence when reaching a judgement.
- Detail orientated with strong administration skills.
- Builds trust and respect within the business, working closely with the Director.
- Is approachable, with an effective communication style with all stakeholders.
- Proficient with MS Office and used to working with HR systems.