Top reasons to work as HR Advisor for this client:
- Competitive basic salary
- Hybrid-working: Remote / Office based | 37.5 hrs | Monday - Friday
- Company Bonus, Company pension, Employee discounts, Life insurance, Private medical insurance, Bike to work scheme as well as Referral and Wellness programmes.
Reporting to directly into the Head of HR – you will typically be involved as below:
- Understand the HR strategy and the impact on the wider business plan.
- Design, develop and implement innovative solutions that align with the business strategy.
- Assist leaders with anticipating and solving organisation, people and change related issues.
- Act as an agent of change: employing a range of styles to influence stakeholders.
- Assess and manage any organisational change and assist with performance management.
- Instil company values and beliefs and champion diversity and inclusion.
- Enhance management development, assisting Line Managers to lead and facilitate.
- Ensure legal compliance in all HR paperwork.
- Assist in creating and delivering HR processes and services tailored to the business needs.
- Deliver quality HR products and services and ensure the HR scorecard is accurate.
- Serve as a primary HR point of contact to the Senior Management Team.
- Develop strategies and actions that enhance human capital contribution.
- Deal with disciplinaries, investigations, performance management and grievances.
You will be providing accountability over the following:
- Act as HR advisor on all generalist issues, and Employee relations
- Assist the Head of HR in the review and development of company HR policies
- Assist the Recruitment Manager in talent management
- Support the People Manager delivering strategy.
- Support HR projects and ensure Job Evaluation is a consistent and on-going tool.
Expected Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- A professional CIPD qualification (Minimum CIPD level 5).
- HR generalist experience that aligns with this role profile.
- Strong HR-operational skills, up to date on Employment legislation and best practice.
- Capability to work with discretion and confidentiality.
- Experience of a complex multi-site organisation with a variety of Employee relations issues.