Great Trainee opportunity: looking for a Junior Artworker to join a growing Marketing & Digital Team. You will spend your time producing print ready files for production and print jobs.
As the Junior Artworker you will be confident in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, comfortable working on a MAC and adept with MS Office.
Due to the fast-paced nature of this company this roles requires someone who thrives on being busy who enjoys delivering on tight deadlines. You will work closely with the Lead Graphic Designer and Marketing Manager and assist on any additional design tasks as required.
Package: - Immediate start available
- Basic Salary: 20-24k depending on experience
- Company Bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Hours Monday to Friday: 08:00 - 17:00
- 21 days holidays + BH
- Location: Coulsdon Offices, parking onsite
- Excellent career opportunities as the company grows
Key areas of responsibility:
- Create, prepare, proof and check designs for print and web.
- Set up artwork ready for print/digital execution in line with brief requirements.
- Follow branding templates and guidelines
Experience / Skills:
- Confident with the Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop and Illustrator & InDesign
- Understand printing processes, ability to produce print ready files
- Ability to meet deadlines while multi-tasking
- Careful attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Enjoy working as part of a team