Print Production Assistant in Crawley. Immediate start available. 25k basic per annum, 8am-5pm. Join this fast-paced Construction Supplier in their Print Production Division. Working with Mimaki Printers and Rasterlink software you will be hands on printing clothing and signage items.
You will be working to tight customer deadlines processing production orders for signage and personalised clothing items, checking quality and packaging ready for despatch. Full training on printing machines will be given. You will be part of a small team ensuring hands on that all printing orders are completed on time in full every day.
Package: - Immediate Start Available
- Basic up to 25k per annum
- 22 days holiday (+ Bank Holidays), company pension contribution, car parking.
- Hours: 8am -5pm Monday to Friday
- Excellent career progression.
- Experience in a similar Print production related role
- Used Rasterlink software or equivalent
- Worked with Mimaki printers or equivalent
- Attention to detail
- Practical mindset, ability to be trained on new system and machines
- Natural ability to multitask with strong time management
- Excellent communication skills and enjoy working as a team
- Proficiency in MS Office