Top reasons to work as Product Technical Engineer for this client:
- Basic salary to £45k
- Company Bonus
- Award winning manufacturer and supplier to the Building Services sector
- Strong investment in staff training and development
- Brand new role due to growth
- Hugely positive SME culture
- Mon-Fri | 8am-5pm
- 25 Days holidays
- Location: Coulsdon Head Offices, parking onsite
Core responsibilities will typically include:
- Understand and maintain product specifications
- Own and manage the product database
- Manage the product lifecycle – introduction of new, phase out of old
- Build brand confidence through a high standard of product data
- Create and share product training material
- Actively investigate product queries
- Obtain and maintain product certification
Expected Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Technical / Engineering / Building Design qualification.
- Demonstrable experience within Product/Mechanical Design, ideally in HVAC.
- Proven aptitude for manufacturing processes, product quality assessment and control.
- IT literate, proficient with Microsoft Office suite, ERP systems.
- Ability to debate detail (technical and commercial) with internal and external parties.
- Commercially aware, able to consider cost impacts on decisions and proposals.
- Adept at collaborating with other internal teams to instil product expertise
- A curious, tenacious problem-solver who enjoys finding the solution.