Looking for a proactive senior H&S Consultant who wants to raise the benchmark of H&S and support the next generation of professionals.
- Basic salary to 60K per annum
- 25 days Holidays + Bank Holidays
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
Location: Head Office in Croydon, majority of time spent in and around London on-site.
A resourceful, experienced and passionate Health & Safety professional is sought to join the Built Environment Division of this highly agile H&S Consultancy, who specialise in delivering first class consulting services.
You’ll need to be able to:
• Understand client’s H&S challenges and be able to support them by coaching and providing practical advice and solutions
• Conduct a wide range of in-house developed Training
• Manage client accounts, review H&S performance and develop strategies with the proven ability to improve H&S and safety culture
• Engage, develop and maintain relationships
• Guide, support and develop the next generation of professionals within the team
Health & Safety Essentials:
- NEBOSH Diploma OR NCRQ Diploma
- CMIOSH Membership or have the qualifications and experience to attain this
- Driving licence
- Relevant experience in a similar consultancy role
- Extensive knowledge of H&S legislation and its pragmatic application
- Strong influencing, communication and negotiation skills
- A desire to inspire and motivate others