Top reasons to work as Strategy Consultant for this client:
- Basic salary to £50k + Bonus
- Fast growing business, working with cutting-edge technologies and global clients.
- Flat structure; strategic market research, presenting your recommendations to C-suite
- Excellent opportunities for career development, client exposure and growth
- Hybrid working from home and either London HQ or Oxford HQ
- Company pension scheme, Private medical insurance, 23+ holidays p.a.
Core responsibilities will typically include:
- Deliver analysis at the business unit level to impact C-level conversations.
- Influence stakeholders to help reframe strategic thinking.
- Challenge assumptions and offer solutions that make a real business impact.
- Employ design thinking methods to understand human nature and propose solutions.
- Design compelling presentations.
- Propose frameworks that are both strategic and visual.
- Qualitative research development (discussion guides, templates).
- Conduct in-depth interviews and chair co-development groups.
- Analyse qualitative and quantitative reports, synthesising insights.
- Prepare virtual / agile research environments (e.g., Miro).
- Client workshops - input, moderation, and assistance.
- Co-present to Directors, VP level, global clients.
Expected Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Relevant degree, able to intellectualise and execute.
- Exceptional ability to both conceive and execute.
- Experience of strategic insights / research, marketing agencies, design agencies or relevant consulting.
- Experience of qualitative methods (including depth-interviews, co-development/co creation, ethnography, online).
- Ability to synthesise multiple research sources and deliver clear analysis.
- Adept at delivering high quality written reports and spoken presentations.
- PowerPoint, Excel, and Word skills are essential.