You will be a natural relationship builder, enjoy reaching out to new organisations on the telephone in order to secure an appointment for the Sales Director, ideally have proven success in outbound calls / appointment setting / telesales / business development and be looking to join an ambitious and growing company.
Package – Immediate Start Available
- Hours: Monday - Friday 08:00am - 16:30pm
- Basic Salary from £26000 – 30,000 depending on experience
- KPI incentive bonus, paid monthly
- 22 days holiday (+bank holidays)
- Career development
- Pension Scheme - Auto Enrolment
- Location: Coulsdon Offices – parking onsite
Well established in industry this company manufacture and supply products to the Construction, Rail and Engineering Sectors.
Your role will focus on new business 80% of the time and 20% on existing business: approaching brand new organisations, new contacts withing existing customers, reinvigorating lapsed accounts or following up on previous calls.
You will spend your time making outbound calls every day targeting key decision makers predominantly in the following industries: Rail, Education, Local Councils, Hospitality and Architectural Sectors. You will be given all the tools and support you need to achieve in this role - full training given on systems.
You will be adept at building trusted relationships with new customer contacts and gathering potential quote opportunities to pass to the Sales Director to progress and close.
Reporting into the Sales Director you will be part of a small team of 4, helping out with other sales related admin and CRM system duties as required, this is very much a collaborative and positive team environment with a strong focus on delivering outstanding customer experience.
Experience and skills required:
- Appointment setting, telesales, B2B sales / business development experience
- Enjoy making a high volume of outbound calls daily
- A natural ability to build trust quickly on the phone with new Customers
- Strong proficiency in MS Office
- Motivated by targets and organised
- Exceptional communicator, with the ability to absorb detail